BILBY T-SHIRT - AUSTRALIAN THREATENED SPECIES GIFT
This variant is currently sold out
Huge ears and looking like a cross between a rabbit and a mouse - how cute are bilbies!
This t-shirt makes a great Australiana gift for overseas. But any child interested in Australian animals and our threatened species is going to love it. As it is lightweight it is also easy to post and will take no space in your luggage.
This kids t-shirt has a beautiful picture of a bilby, painted in watercolour by Snowcherry Media and then digitally printed onto 100% cotton. It is part of a Western Australian threatened series artwork by Snowcherry Media and part proceeds of these t-shirts go to Kanyana Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre.
Not only is this t-shirt cute - it also reminds us all of the uniqueness of the Australian wildlife and hopefully helps to educate our children about our threatened species.
The t-shirts in size 2 and 4 are a generous fit so please double check measurements below.
- Size 2 measurements 31cm (body width) x 42cm (body length)
- Size 4 measurements 34cm (body width) x 46cm (body length)
- Regular fit, crew neck
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- The size 12-18 months has two buttons at the neck to make it easier to put on.
- Always turn your t-shirt inside out
- Hand or machine was in cold water
- Use only standard detergent
- Gentle wash
- Do not wash with a heavy or full load. We recommend washing individually or with a light load.
- Turn garment inside out to iron and use a warm iron
- Use cotton cloth over print while ironing
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use hot water. Do not use concentrate detergent
- Do not bleach