BUSHWALK TEA LIGHTS - DISCOVERY GIFT BOX
This product is currently sold out.
The eucalyptus, the gum, the golden wattle…these scented, natural beeswax candles are handmade and full of the aromatic scents of the Australian bush and unique flora. They will allow you to be transported to the Australian bush in your own home.
This Tea Light Discovery Gift Box consist of 6 different scents and is a great way to sample a selection of handmade beeswax tea lights to find a scent that reflects what Australia smells like to you. It comes in a handsome gift box - and with it being lightweight (each box weighs only around 150g) it's also a thoughful gift for any friends and family overseas.
The following six scents are included in each box:
- Bush Walk – aromatic blend of gum, eucalyptus, ironbark, wattle and lemon myrtle
- Bush Honey – floral blend of banksia, grevillia, bottlebrush and golden wattle
- Billy Tea – leafy blend of bush tea and honey, infused with eucalyptus and gum
- Fruit Damper – fruity blend of spiced spiced citrus peel, outback whisky and honey
- Wattle Flower – Australian blend of floral honey nectar and outback sunshine
- Lemon Myrtle - zesty blend of citrus and fresh lemon scented myrtle leaves
- Made with beeswax from Queensland beekeepers
- Handpoured and packed
- Flat braid cotton wicks
- 12g of beeswax per tea light
- Six tea lights per box
- Recyclable aluminium cups
- Approx 6 hours burn time each
- Great gifts for friends & family
- Light weight and easy to post around Australia and overseas
About Bushwalk Candles:
Bushwalk Candles are handpoured and packed Queensland in small batches by Arabella and Bruce, the couple behind Bushwalk Candles. Their mission is to bring the scent of the Australian bush to you, and they only use natural beeswax from local bee keepers in South East and Far North Queensland in their candles. Although trickier to work with than imported soy wax, they wanted their candles to be all Australian. The natural beeswax is from the first melt, so that it still holds some of the delicious golden honey within its cells. This results in a beautiful amber colour and a faint sweet scent as the natural wax melts.
Pure beeswax blends perfectly with our bush scents and oils to create highly scented candles that embrace the essence of the Australian bush.